26-year-old Port Harcourt ‘serial killer’ runs out of luck, nabbed by police (VIDEO)

By David Olalekan.

Notorious Port Harcourt serial killer, Gracious David West has made confessional statements during interrogation by the Nigeria Police shortly after his arrest on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old suspect was apprehended by operatives of the Rivers State Police Command while attempting to flee the state to Akwa Ibom.

INSIDER had reported the bizarre killing of young women in quick succession in Port Harcourt.

The slain victims were mostly found strangled with pieces of white clothes tied around their necks and legs.


Some of the recent victims

The Rivers State Police Commissioner, Mustapha Dandaura had earlier attributed the killings to some sort of ritual.

“There is an element of cultism in all the killings in the hotels that have taken place.

“The serial killer normally drugs his victims and thereafter, he strangles them”, Dandaura said.

The state police command had so far confirmed eight persons killed in such horrendous manner.

The suspect narrated in the video how he killed his latest victim which led to his arrest.

He said, “We went to the hotel, I paid for the place. So they took her up to the room.

“Around that 5:30 am – let’s say 4 or 5:30, I brought out a knife and now threatened her.

“With that fear, she couldn’t shout. By then, the television…the volume was loud. So she kept quiet. After that, I used the wrapper to tie her hands at the back and then tie her legs.”

See CCTV footage of his last operation:

View this post on Instagram

. . . Barely three days after a girl was strangled to death inside a hotel room in Rivers State, another has been killed in the same manner. . . The latest incident happened on Monday night and the body of the victim was discovered on Tuesday morning, inside the room of the hotel located along Stadium Rd, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt. . . This time around, the man suspected to be the killer was captured by the hotel’s CCTV. According to the video, currently being analyzed by the police, the duo checked in around 11:30pm on Monday. . . However, the alleged suspect left alone the following day. The lady was later found tied up and strangled after the suspected serial killer had already left. The Rivers State police are currently handling the situation.

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *